Personal Accident Insurance
Get covered against accidental death and disability with Personal Accident Insurance. Purchase the best plan at Y&G and save your medical expenses.
- Compare Accidental Plans from Top Insurers
- Lowest Premium on Personal Accident Cover
- Instant Personal Accident Cover Online
Did you know that in recent years you have become more prone to accidents than you would have ever imagined? Some of these alarming statistics reveal that:
- According to National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), total 4, 00,517 people died of unfortunate deaths in 2013, a rise of 14% over the previous year.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the death rate per 1, 00,000 of the population for road traffic accident was 18.9 in 2013.
- 1214 road accidents occur every day in India.
While minor accidents can indispose you temporarily, major ones can severely impact your life and well-being. A sound insurance plan to protect you from economic repercussions of having a mishap has become a necessity. The value of the human life is immeasurable, but with a view to providing some relief to the injured person or a dependent, insurance companies have devised this insurance policy. It refers to an insurance which offers compensation in the event of demise, bodily hurts, impairment or mutilation resulting from an event, such as a violent, hazardous, visible and external means. The types of events that are included in such insurance are rail, road, and air, injury because of collision or fall, burn injury, drowning etc. The policy guards your dependents (parents or family) from any economic repercussions if the unfortunate comes to pass. A person should purchase the policy that covers or provides reimbursements for all eventualities from short-term impairment to untimely demise, and safeguard the family’s future. Besides, online renewal of these plans is just a few clicks away.